Shared Branching Benefits
Add over 5,000 branches to your credit union overnight
Is your credit union looking for ways to….
- serve members that aren’t near your existing locations?
- attract new members while retaining your current members?
- provide service to members who travel or relocate?
- offer service options during disaster recovery?
- add fewer “brick and mortar” branches, while providing the increased access your membership demands?
- support the credit union philosophy of cooperation, and people helping people?
If so, your credit union should consider joining the CUC shared branch program! CUC is a credit union-owned Limited Liability Corporation organized to promote the growth of shared branching. In addition to managing CUSO-owned shared branch facilities, CUC assists its participants with shared branch promotion, marketing, branch operations, fraud (best practices) and other areas where their cooperative efforts benefit everyone.
As check volume continues to decline and branches become under-utilized, our outlet program allows your credit union to generate income by processing transactions for other credit union members.
By joining the program, your credit union will have access to over 5,000 locations nationwide. For world travelers, there are locations outside of the United States.
For details on the CUC shared branch program, contact Chuck Barr at (800) 285-5300, ext. 5303.